Weed Control in Lee's Summit, MO & Nearby Areas Like Independence & Blue Springs
Our weed control treatments are pet-safe.
Weeds can be a total nuisance to find on your lawn, as they bring down its curb appeal and health. That's where we come in! At Royal Lawn Service, we offer our weed control service to keep your lawn free of pesky weeds year-round. We'll stop by your property multiple times during the year to apply both pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments, which are effective against both grassy and broadleaf weeds. However, that's not all - this service also includes fertilization, preventative grub control, and insect control treatments!
Our weed control treatments are pet-safe so, as soon as the product has dried, your furry friends will be able to safely enjoy the lawn again. We offer our weed control service to residential and commercial properties in and around Lee's Summit, Independence, and Blue Springs, MO. Call us at (816) 550-0750 to get started today!
Our Weed Control Schedule
Weeds need to be treated regularly to keep them at bay, which is why we'll visit several times throughout the year to apply our weed control treatments. Our weed control program also includes fertilization, insect control, and preventative grub control treatments; during our visits, we'll tackle weeds, nourish your lawn, stop grubs from eating your roots, and protect your lawn from damage-causing insects. Our weed control and fertilization schedule typically looks like this:
- Late Winter/Early Spring: We will apply our first pre-emergent weed control treatment to prevent spring weeds from sprouting and apply our first fertilization treatment to help your lawn green up quickly.
- Spring: We apply a second round of pre-emergents to build off the first application and strengthen weed prevention. We also use a second round of granular fertilizer for your grass.
- Early/Mid-Summer: We will stop by two times towards the start of the summer to apply our post-emergent spot treatment to kill any existing weed growth on your lawn. We also apply another round of granular fertilizer and our grub control treatment.
- Late Summer: We perform more spot treatments for weeds and apply a round of insecticide to keep lawn insects from infesting.
- Fall: We will spot-treat any weeds that have sprouted so they don’t steal vital nutrients from your grass before it enters winter dormancy. Our granular fertilizer will also help rejuvenate your turf that suffered from the summer heat and help it bounce back.
- Winter: Our granular winter fertilizer will help build up your grass' food reserve for the winter and increase the chances of a brighter, greener lawn in the following spring.
Our lawn insect control treatments are effective against common pests like sod webworms, ants, fleas, and ticks!
Our Weed Control Treatments Eliminate Both Grassy & Broadleaf Weeds
Lots of different weeds can invade your lawn, and our weed control treatments are highly effective against several kinds to make sure it is protected and getting the nutrients it needs. The two major categories are grassy and broadleaf weeds. As the name suggests, grassy weeds tend to look like grass, some common ones being crabgrass, foxtail, and nutsedge. On the other hand, broadleaf weeds usually have leaves or flowers and are easily distinguishable, including dandelion, clover, and thistle.
Our Weed Control Treatments Are Pet-Safe Once They're Dry
We're here to make sure your lawn stays weed-free and healthy, but we also want to keep your pets safe in the process. Because of this, our weed control treatments are pet-safe after drying. Once they are, your furry friends are safe to use the lawn as normal again! How long it'll take to dry depends on the day; it may take less time to dry on warm, sunny days rather than on cooler, cloudy ones. However, you can always double-check with our professionals about how long to keep them off the lawn!
Call us today to schedule our weed control service!
Are you tired of weeds popping up on your property? If so, we're here to help! At Royal Lawn Service, we've been offering our high-quality weed control service since 2006, so you know you're in good hands with us.
We offer our weed control service to residential and commercial properties, along with HOAs, in Lee's Summit, Independence, Blue Springs, and the nearby areas in Missouri. Give us a call at (816) 550-0750 to schedule our weed control service today!