LAWN MAINTENANCE IN KANSAS CITY, MO
After more than a decade of lawn mowing, our company stands today as an industry standard, servicing residential and commercial properties alike with passion and responsibility. Lawn mowing may seem an easy job one can perform as a hobby, but in fact it is both an art and a science. Arthur King, the owner of Royal Lawn Service knows this better than most. Home and business owners in our community also agree: a perfectly neat, clean and manicured lawn is achieved through hard work, skills, experience and full ownership of horticulture know-how.
There are some important aspects of lawn mowing one cannot overlook, although some homeowners (and, unfortunately, other green industry contractors) tend to ignore:
- The lawn mowing equipment should at all times come in perfect shape and functionality, have its blades sharp and clean.
- The mowing height should be adjusted depending on the grass variety, season and current climacteric conditions for optimal, healthy growth.
- The mowing pattern should be regularly changed so the grasses are less stressed.
- Sometimes it is recommended to mix various grasses and switch crops in order to prevent grass stress and the proliferation of pests and diseases.
- According to recent findings in horticulture, grass clippings can be left behind as a supplemental source of fertilizer; however, depending on your request and the situation, we will remove grass clippings from your yard.
Our company distinguished itself as a trademark of good practices because we are all obsessed with the smallest of details. No matter what type of job we perform, we use our strict 23-point checklist before we leave your property to ensure we haven’t missed a single detail. After we leave all you have to do is enjoy your lawn and not work a minute more.
3 MORE REASONS YOU SHOULD TRUST US
Our main goal is to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations and offer them above-standard services at the most affordable prices. But besides that, there are at least three reasons why you should give us a try:
- We only work with licensed and certified professionals who are constantly trained in horticulture, agriculture, landscape architecture, environmentalism and so on.
- We carry a $1,000,000 insurance policy to protect your property and workers compensation to protect you in case someone on our team is injured on your property; in other words, everything and everybody is kept safe from the second we arrive until the moment we close the gate behind us.
- We carry one of the strongest satisfaction guarantees on the market: our ‘No-Hassle, No-Excuses, NO-NONSENSE, You’ll Love it or We’ll Pay for It!’ warranty. It states that if you are not happy with a job we performed, we will come back and redo it. If you are still not 100% thrilled with the results, we will pay a competitor of your choice to fix things up for you.