Lawn Fertilization Service in Lee's Summit, Independence, Blue Springs, MO & Surrounding Areas
We'll apply our fertilization treatments several times throughout the year.
Your lawn needs consistent nourishment to stay healthy and beautiful. Fortunately, that's where our fertilization program comes in! We'll apply our treatments several times throughout the year to give your turf the nutrients it needs to thrive. But wait, there's more - this program even includes weed control treatments, preventative grub control, and insect control!
Our team at Royal Lawn Service uses slow-release, granular lawn fertilizers to ensure your grass has enough nutrients, even in between applications. What's more, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with our lawn fertilization service; if you aren't happy with the results, we'll do whatever it takes to make it right! This service is available to residential and commercial property owners in Lee's Summit, MO, and other nearby areas, including Independence and Blue Springs.
Our Lawn Fertilization Schedule
Our priority is to keep your lawn healthy and well-fed throughout the year. So, we've tailored our fertilization program to the grasses in our area, applying treatments at the right time to supply the nutrients it needs. This program includes more than that, but also pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments, preventative grub control, and insect control! Our lawn fertilization schedule is as follows:
- February - March: Our first visit includes a fertilization treatment to give your lawn much-needed nutrients and help it green up after winter dormancy. We'll also apply a pre-emergent weed control treatment to prevent spring weeds from sprouting.
- April - June: We'll administer another fertilization treatment to prepare your grass for the summer, then a pre-emergent to build off the first application and strengthen weed prevention.
- June - July: We'll fertilize your lawn to keep it nutrient-rich so that it can survive the stressful summer season. Our team will also apply post-emergent weed control treatments to any existing weeds and a preventative grub control application to stop grubs from feeding on the roots of your grass.
- July - August: This visit includes an insect control treatment to keep pests off your lawn, including sod webworms, ants, fleas, ticks, and cutworms. We'll also spot-treat any weeds that have surfaced.
- September - October: We'll apply another fertilization treatment to replenish your turf's nutrients and rebuild its strength after the summer, then spot-treat weeds with our post-emergents.
- November - December: Our final visit of the year includes a fertilization application to give it the nutrients it needs to store and use throughout the winter. This treatment will also aid in helping it bounce back quicker come spring.
Our weed control treatments are effective against dandelions, crabgrass, foxtail, clover, and other common weeds in our area!
We use granular fertilizers to ensure your lawn has a consistent nutrient supply over an extended period.
We want to give your lawn the best we can offer, so our team utilizes granular fertilizers. These treatments are slow-release, meaning they deliver nutrients gradually over an extended period rather than all at once. Not only does this ensure your turf has a consistent supply even in between applications, but it'll also prevent causing unnecessary stress the way quick-release products would.
We Offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on Our Lawn Fertilization Service
At Royal Lawn Service, we work hard to give you exceptional results, and we believe in what we do so much that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with all our services, including our lawn fertilization service! We want you to feel confident in choosing us to be your lawn care provider, and if, for any reason, you aren't happy with the results, we'll do whatever it takes to make it right. That way, you can trust that your lawn is in good hands with us!
Call us to sign up for our lawn fertilization service!
Say hello to the most beautiful, verdant lawn on the block - with our lawn fertilization service! We offer this service to residential and commercial properties, plus HOAs, in Lee's Summit, Independence, Blue Springs, MO, and other surrounding areas. Our team has been improving lawns for 17 years, so we have all the necessary training and expertise to provide top-quality results. Call us at (816) 550-0750 to sign up for our lawn fertilization service today!